Through the Clinical Research Services division of SRL, our Data Management Team provides a high level of flexible and specialized data management services which are designed to track and report data in a format helpful in managing your specific protocol.
Our Data Management Team interacts closely with our Sponsors
- To determine the preferred format and frequency of data transfer
- Helps ensure clean and customized data file
- Monitors pre-determined intervals of data transfer
All the systems at SRL are developed and validated as per SDLC process.
Our experienced staff will consult with your team to review your data management needs and decide which systems best support the requirements of your study.
Web Based Report View
Our Web Based Report Viewer is a highly secure Web-based tool enabling real-time review of laboratory reports in PDF format, which can be printed or saved for future reference.
Laboratory reports get uploaded on to our web site on a real time basis, thus reducing the time of report delivery by other means.
- Entrust certified web site
- Unique Username & password generation to view study specific reports
- Real time upload of Reports
- Easy to use tool and no software installations required,
- View, Save & Print options for easy access of reports
Electronic Data Transfer
Based on your specific requirements, Electronic Data Transfers can be customized in the following standard data formats:
- SAS Data sets
- Delimited ACSII files
- MS Excel
Datasets are either
- Incremental or
The frequency of Electronic Data Transfers can be
- Or can be customized to meet your requirements
We offer a range of delivery mechanisms for the Electronic Data Transfers such as
- Password protected zip file through Email
- Upload to a SFTP site
- CD via courier
- Direct upload into your system
Customization of Hard Copy Reporting
Our flexible and specialized approach enables us to report out laboratory results with various levels of customization to meet the protocol design such as:
- Laboratory result reporting in Conventional Units
- High / Low flagging of results
- Critical High / Critical Low flagging of results
- Reporting of Blinded and Un-blinded results
- Delta Checks
- Study specific reference ranges
- Exclusion and alert value notifications as comments