Capabilities & Services
We are an established and expanding force in offering Central Laboratory Services with an uniquely flexible approach in customizing our services to comply with the protocol requirements and the needs of our Sponsors with a commitment of accuracy and reproducibility of our analytical data.
We offer unparalleled excellence in all areas of Central Laboratory Services for clinical trials and we have the strongest management team and staff available in the Indian industry today.
With all analytical sections covered in our Central Laboratory in Mumbai, India, we offer a comprehensive range of laboratory investigations covering not only the routine safety analysis but also a very comprehensive test menu of specialized and esoteric laboratory investigations for efficacy monitoring.
We have a dedicated Research and Development department which is continuously monitoring the latest advancement in technology in the areas of laboratory instrumentation and diagnostic kits and reagents and introducing these in our Central Laboratory to ensure that we are abreast with the technologies used globally. In addition our Research and Development wing also assists in the validation and set up of protocol specific laboratory investigations which are not featuring in our regular test menu.
Our World Class Capabilities Include
- A comprehensive Test Menu
- New Assay development and setup to meet protocol specific requirements
- Project Management process in line with Global Standards
- Dedicated study and visit specific specimen collection kit manufacturing facility
- Logistics network in India covering approximately 400 cities
- Logistic capabilities to pick-up and fly in specimens from International Sites
- Long-term specimen storage and management system
- Centralized Laboratory Data Management System
- Real time Web based report view
- Experience of more than 10 years in providing Central Laboratory Services
- Successfully supported more than 500 projects
- Over 33,000 tests per day (along with our subsidiary Piramal Diagnostic Services Limited)
- New assay development and setup capabilities
- Project Management Team with multi-phase clinical trial experience
- Logistic network
- Laboratory Data Management