Collaboration involves a partnership, alliance or network, aimed at mutually beneficial clearly defined outcomes. Particularly in Clinical and Diagnostic Research arena, due to complex requirements in terms of technology, skills, infrastructure and industry knowledge, Research is rarely a singular activity. Apart from industry-industry alliances, recently academia & industry collaborations have enabled to align industry expectations with research focus, thereby helping in development of commercially viable and socially relevant products.
Considering the emerging opportunities, R&D division collaborates with international and national institutes, technology providers and other advanced research centres on various areas with direct or indirect impact on healthcare.
Some of the collaborating organizations:
- Rosetta Genomics, USA - strategic collaboration
- Microsens Biotechnology, UK - research collaboration
- Genova Diagnostics, USA - strategic collaboration
- IGIB, India – research collaboration
- Akhil Autism Foundation, USA - strategic collaboration
- Mayo Medical Laboratories, USA – strategic collaboration
- Biomnis, France – strategic collaboration
- Oxford Biodynamics Limited, UK – strategic collaboration.
- Lophius Biosciences GmbH, Germany – research collaboration
- Asper Biotech AS, Estonia – research collaboration
- Emory Genetic Laboratory, USA – research collaboration