Smartphones have revolutionized every aspect of our lives and we have apps to guide us through all daily activities. The healthcare industry is also supporting users with relevant apps that help them stay healthy and achieve their fitness goals.
The features of the mobile apps are making healthcare facilities more convenient by enhancing its outreach while keeping the costs under control. Inevitably, this has led to a competition to provide the best app design and in the end, the user stands to be the gainer.
There are thousands of healthcare apps available today. New ones are added every day. In the midst of all this, finding the best ones can be tricky. So here is how you can pick out the best healthcare apps in India.
- While picking an app it is important to outline what your exact needs are. Do you need an app to set your fitness goals or one that can perform a full body check-up at home? Whether you need a thyroid test from home or a monitor for your sleeping habit, you will find an app that serves the purpose. So once you have narrowed down your requirements, it will be easier to select the right app.
- Check the ratings of each app and find out which features of the mobile app the physicians are recommending. The ratings and the associated comments will give you an idea about the performance of the app. This is more important in case you are planning to pay for the app. Take the help of websites like “Physicians Practice”, to find out about the best apps in the store. The SRL diagnostics mobile app is definitely one of the best options you can choose from the app store.
- The performance of the app is an important factor that you need to consider. Most apps experience technical glitches at times, but if your app is freezing out every time you want to perform blood test at home, then it is time that you uninstall it.
- Most of the healthcare mobile apps in India are available in the store for free. Only a few apps which provide specialized services come with a price tag. They may offer services like making doctors’ appointment, storing medical data and others. You can opt for such an app only if you need these features.
- Conducting research and asking online is one of the fastest and most reliable ways to gain information and feedback about the efficacy of an app. Before using any app for a blood test at home or for a thyroid test at home you can connect with a healthcare professional or an expert through any social media channel to gather feedback.
Keep in mind that healthcare facilities are evolving and so is technology. So, try out any app that you need for a full body check-up at home and see if it serves your purpose. If not, remove it and try an alternative. Conducting the necessary research beforehand can cut through a lot of unnecessary work and point you to the best apps for your purposes.
SRL Health Care App Download Links:
For Android Users – Google Play Store Link
For iPhone/iPad Users – App Store Link